December 20, 2010

Halloween 2010

Grandpa and Grandma Kilstrom came to visit the weekend before Halloween as did Uncle Jon.  We decided to check out Night Eyes at the zoo.  Ellie was hilarious, she was very friendly and willing to talk with or high five anyone. 

Here are a "few" pictures from our trip.

Grandma helping Ellie get dressed up in her lady bug costume. Uncle Jon keeping a close eye on the preparations.

The family.

Hey people!

Uncle Jon, Grandpa and Ellie.


Hugs and kisses for baby kangaroo.

 
My little pirates.


Feeding the very hungry goats.

Umm...candy for me? Thanks!

Petting the horse.

Don't even think about taking this sucker or my candy necklace!

What a big girl!

I see you snappin pictures of me.

Minnie Mouse - high five!

Umm...scary.

The family.

Ellie needed a rest so she sat down on this wall. Next to her was a little girl eating her M&M's.  Ellie loves other kids - she always wants to give them hugs and talk to them.  Well this girl was having none of that, she was on a mission eating her candy.  She seemed sure Ellie was going to take it.  Little did she know Ellie just wanted to be her friend and could care less about her candy.

Ellie started out a few feet away. 

She progressively got closer.

Still the fairy wanted nothing to do with her.  Ellie thought about it and decided...

Maybe if I offer her some of my treats she'll be my friend.

Still nothing...oh well, it was worth a try. 

Emma was wore out after all the excitement.

So was Ellie, a little relaxation reading her book was in order.

The doll in this picture was mine when I was a little girl.  They are about the same size.

No comments:

Post a Comment