February 25, 2010

My baby...

From this (February 25, 2009):


To this (February 2010):




Today is Ellie's Birthday - she is officially 1 year old today - where did that year go?

Here are a few stats:

Born:                                          Today:
6 pounds 8 ounces                   19 pounds fully dressed
No teeth                                      7 teeth
Stays where you put her            Literally runs circles around you
Never got into anything              Has to check EVERYTHING out
Would sorta break a smile        Laughs and giggles


Random note:

Last night when Ellie and I got home I decided the kitchen floor needed wiped down (or up?) so as I was scrubbing the floor I must've looked like a plumber because I hear Ellie laughing pretty uncontrollably and then she started slapping and drumming on my...well...plumbers crack....

She is smart and funny beyond her one year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment